ThinkUI SQL Client is designed for Java™ developers who needs to
work with multiple databases and would like to a tool with
features that will improve their productivity and help reduce
the tedious nature of software development.
|Screen shots of the application on various supported platforms.
Click on the thumbnail to view a larger image.
Summary of Features
- Support any Java™ 1.4 or higher platform (Java 1.6 recommended, tested on Windows® 2000/XP/Vista, Linux™, and Mac OS® X)
- Support for selected databases using JDBC 2.0 and any database using JDBC 3.0
- Intuitive MDI user interface supporting multiple databases
- Generic data entry of all tables with picklist and zoom to related records support
- Database meta data browser (schemas, tables, views, sequences, indices, constraints, triggers, procedures)
- SQL query (auto generate SQL create, select, insert, update queries from table meta data)
- Graphical user interface for executing stored procedures and viewing output parameters
- Data model capture and customization (import from any database or Java code into internal database)
- Data import from flat file (Excel, CSV, and Tab delimited files supported)
- Custom code generation (Java Bean, DAO, Hibernate Mapping, SQL, EJB, JSP, etc. using
Apache Velocity Engine templates and database meta data)
- Code generation can be perform interactively via a graphical user interface or in batch using
Apache Ant and custom tasks
Download the ThinkUI SQL Client and
follow the instructions found in the README.TXT file. For information on the
list of changes in this release, please refer to the Release Notes. You will need a Java™ Runtime Environment
(JRE) version 1.4 or later as well as the required
JDBC drivers for your databases.
Supported Databases (Using either JDBC 2.0 or JDBC 3.0):
For any other databases, generic support is provided using a JDBC 3.0 driver.
- Oracle® Database
- IBM® DB2®
- Microsoft® SQL Server
- IBM® Cloudscape™ / Apache Derby
Note: Please register to receive your free Community Edition license key
or contact us to purchase a Professional Edition license key.
Have a bug to report? Want to request a feature? Need help with your installation? We would love to receive feedback from our users!
|ThinkUI SQL Client
|SQL query and code generation tool for Java developers.
||Last Modified: September 10, 2009